questions about code contribution

Hello all,

This is Brian Austin here at Cirrus Logic.

As you know we have a series or ARM9 procs that we use redboot for.
I am cleaning up the code, as it got very dirty over the past few years,
and was wondering if I could, once it's clean, submit it to the
maintainers of ecos?

Will there be a review process involved?

I have several more questions about it all, but just want to put the
first important one out there.

Thanks,

Brian