configtool - no main()

Hello!

My configtool development is ongoing and I made an automake/autoconfig based
configuration system work. I also rewrote the configtool to compile on
unicode Systems, but finally the call to the Linker says:
undefined reference to `main'
And indeed, the whole configtool currently in CVS has no main() function.
Can anybody say where and how the configtool is started ?

Thanks,

Lars Poeschel