how to enable CYGPKG_ERROR,CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO,

Hi,

I try to configure an ecos-kernel with Flashfilesystem (H8S2329-EDK) but
always get an unresolved conflict in the form of an unsatified
"require": required are  CYGPKG_ERROR,CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO, and some similar
things. Where can I enable this in the configtool ? Can anybody help ?
What do I need in detail to configure the FFS?  Or better where is this
information ?.

In general: when there is a unsatifaction (conflict), where/how can I
get the information about how to reach satisfaction ? Currently I am
having a big problem with this issue. I did not find anything about this
in the ecos-usersguide.

Any help highly appreciated !

Thanks,
Marc