Re: ecos freebsd_stack

Probed more on this issue and wanted to share the
findings,The ARP request from IDXP425 is reaching the
Host IP.
Host machine generates an ARP reply and sends it on
the line, but this is never reaching the NPE drivers
"npe_recv" function in "if_npe.c". May be because it
dosent receive an interrupt, and is not running in a
polled mode.

Any clues if this driver is "interrupt" driven or
"polled mode", and how does interrupt processing
happens in ixp425 ??

> I enabled the "ICMPPRINTFS" in ip_icmp.c, but the
> console does not print any messages releated to ICMP
> activity. Where probably we should expect it to
> construct a ICMP request packet and send, but this
> the
> "ping_test" program does by copying the ICMP header
> information by type casting the
> unsigned char pkt1[]. Why doesnt it get sent at the
> stack level ??
> --- Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
> > What does the console show? Does it say anything
> > about the ICMP
> > message it is trying to send?

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!