Suggest some project idea for our contribution to eCos community

We are a group of 3 students studying in the final year of Computer
Engineering. We are looking for some smaller project/assignment for our
Embedded Systems course. Since we have a moderate working knowledge of
eCos and its internals we would like to do some eCos development. We can
spend around 100 hours per person for this task. Could you please
suggest us some project ideas?

--
~ Devendr@...