Re: Uploading and saving images

> > This can happen if your device has two serial ports.  RedBoot will
> > gladly print messages and accept commands on either.  However, if
> > you try and run a boot-script and use a port which is not the system
> > default, then you'll not see any messages get printed.
>
> I have connected to both serial ports, the debug and the serial access
> port. I can't see any output in either of them. There is nothing wrong with
> my boot script because when I type reset the boot script works but on a
> hard reset the program bombs.

I've tried a few more things and it seems that if i type reset or press the
reset button once then the boot script works. Pressing the button again then
I get

fis load file_name
go 0x205000

and nothing else. However if I pull the plug and then put it back again the
unit continuously resets. Am I not terminating the program properly? Are
these things supposed to be that sensitive?

Thanks
Wayne