Uploading and saving images

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this but here goes anyway...

First off, when I try upload files through Minicom using X or Y Modem
protocols I get lots of NAK errors and then

Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent: 249/31kRetry 0: NAK on sector
Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent: 253/31kRetry 0: NAK on sector
Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent: 254/31kRetry 0: Cancelled

Transfer incomplete

RedBoot> load -m y
*** Warning! Checksum failure - Addr: 207990, FF <> 46
xyzModem - CRC mode, 253(SOH)/0(STX)/2(CAN) packets, 123 retries
RedBoot>

I get the same results from xmodem.

My transfer protocol settings are
B  ymodem     /usr/bin/sb -vv                 Y    U    N       Y       Y
C  xmodem     /usr/bin/sx -vv                 Y    U    N       Y       N

I can however load up the program in hyperterminal in Windows.

Once loaded I follow the instructions in the documentation...
redboot> fis create file_name
redboot>fconfig
Do you want to run a boot script?>true
Enter boot script terminated by empty line>
fis load file_name
go 0x205000

Set time out>5
Write>y

I can run the program straight away but when I reset the unit (fx35) the
program fails to execute with no errors.

Any ideas? I've seen similar questions through googling but no real answers.

Regards
Wayne Gemmell