Re: FMSoft release MiniGUI V1.3.3 with support for eCos

Wei Yongming wrote:
Hi, all:

MiniGUI is a GPL'd free software project, led by Beijing
Feynman Software Co., Ltd. (FMSoft). It aims to provide a fast,
stable, lightweight, and cross-platform Graphics User Interface
support system, which is especially fit for real-time
embedded systems based-on Linux/uClinux, eCos, uC/OS-II,
and other conditional RTOSes, such as VxWorks.

FMSoft has released MiniGUI version 1.3.3 with support
for eCos 2.0. And the support for eCos has been tested
on iPAQ H36xx/H38xx and a mobile-phone development board
based on xScale.

We believe that MiniGUI for eCos is better than other embedded
GUIs at stability, performance, and other many aspects.

You can download the source freely from our site:

http://www.minigui.com/download/index.shtml

That looks like impressive, at least from the screenshots at http://www.minigui.org/screenshots.shtml

Unfortunately, although the eCos license is compatible with the GPL, our current policy is not to incorporate fully GPL'd apps into the eCos sources.

Nevertheless, I'll put a link to your site on http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html

Thanks!

Jifl