FMSoft release MiniGUI V1.3.3 with support for eCos

Hi, all:

MiniGUI is a GPL'd free software project, led by Beijing
Feynman Software Co., Ltd. (FMSoft). It aims to provide a fast,
stable, lightweight, and cross-platform Graphics User Interface
support system, which is especially fit for real-time
embedded systems based-on Linux/uClinux, eCos, uC/OS-II,
and other conditional RTOSes, such as VxWorks.

FMSoft has released MiniGUI version 1.3.3 with support
for eCos 2.0. And the support for eCos has been tested
on iPAQ H36xx/H38xx and a mobile-phone development board
based on xScale.

We believe that MiniGUI for eCos is better than other embedded
GUIs at stability, performance, and other many aspects.

You can download the source freely from our site:

	http://www.minigui.com/download/index.shtml

ChangeLog:

	http://www.minigui.org/code.shtml

The English version of 'MiniGUI User Manual' and
'MiniGUI Programming Guide' are being translated.
We will release the docs as soon as possible.

FMSoft has also built a dedicated Internet server
for our web-sites and our mailing lists:

    * minigui-users: the mailing list for MiniGUI Generic Users.
      Please visit

      to subscribe it.

    * minigui-devel: the mailing list for MiniGUI Application Developers.
      Please visit

      to subscribe it.

    * minigui-ecos: the mailing list for eCos + MiniGUI users.
      Please visit:

      to subscribe it.

More information, please refer to:

	http://www.minigui.org
	http://www.minigui.com/ejournal/e200402.shtml

Regards!

--
Wei Yongming (General Manager)
Beijing Feynman Software Technology Co., Ltd.

Mailbox: ymwei@minigui.org
Website: http://www.minigui.com
Tel: (8610)-82570025
Fax: (8610)-82570026