Re: RAM disk

asif wrote:
Hi ,

I would like to have RAM file system on my target.I want to create it
dynamically for various reasons.am trying to use mount.but i couldn't
succeed.can any one give info on this as to how to proceed.

Which aspect is created dynamically? ramfs ordinarily just allocates memory itself out of the heap, although the CDL settings can change that.

Have you seen the test in fs/ram/VERSION/tests/fileio1.c? That has an example of invoking mount if that helps.

Jifl
Visit us at Embedded World 2004, Nürnberg, Germany, 17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449