at91eb40a with memory extension card at91mec01

Hello,

I needed support for additional RAM available on at91mec01 card so I have forked at91eb40a target.
I called my new target eb40a_mec01.

Using it one can have access to FLASH from at91eb40a and RAM from both cards (giving a total of 2304 kB RAM).

Access to additional FLASH memory from mec01 should be possible from jffs2 but I haven't tested it because FLASH on main board is just enough for my project. I just maped that FLASH extensions to address space.

I have tested all startup types: ROM, RAM, and ROMRAM and it looks like they are working. Installing Redboot is a little bit different than one could think of - it's needed to load RAM version of basic eb40a redboot first.

Hopefully the patches are not very complicated.
Where should I send the them to?

--
Slawek Piotrowski