[docbook] Split of title and content

Hello,

I have the problem, that with the DocBook xsl stylesheets, if the space
on a page is not enough, the title and the content are separated, e.g. a
section an the title are separated. On the last line of one page is a
title, on the following page the content, the same is true for figures.
Title of the figure, a half page is free and the figure is an the next
page. This looks terrible. I think many others also have the problem.
What do I have to change in the stylesheets? Is there a central point
where I can define, that titles and content never becomes separated? Why
is it this way? For me this look like a bug.

Thanks , Karsten