[docbook] Re: XLink and OLink in Docbook 5

> * Jirka Kosek <wvexn@xbfrx.pm> [2005-02-16 22:44:00 +0100]:
>
> It depends on processing tools you are using.

nsgmls for validation.
xsltproc + docbook/xsl for HTML generation.

> But in general you should use something like:
>
> <link xlink:href="book.xml#foo">blabla</link>
>
> and
>
> <link xlink:href="refentry.xml#bar">blabla</link>

looks good.
is this already supported?

> I hope that it is clear now and that I chased your concerns away.

the concerns are withdrawing to the prepared defensive positions
while preserving proper military order and discipline.

Thanks!

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
If at first you don't suck seed, try and suck another seed.