[docbook] DocBook NG: The "Hard Cider" Release

Yesterday, well, yesterday in this timezone anyhow, I published the
"Hard Cider" release of DocBook. New and notable here is the first
published DTD for DocBook V5.0.

I have only run it through a smoke test (i.e., it appears to be
syntactically valid), I haven't run very many documents through it.

Feedback, especially from folks who actually expect to use the DTD
version of DocBook V5.0 would be appreciated.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It is important what a man still
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | plans at the end. It shows the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | measure of injustice in his