Re: [docbook] Re: marking up 'aside's

I realize why he's doing it. However, there are several other ways to
make the same point: parentheses, footnotes, small popup windows,
—es, etc. I  think that it'd be good to be able to mark up the
semantics and then let the stylesheet decide the presentation.

So I'm wondering what the right markup is for those semantics.

--
Jeffrey Yasskin
http://jeffrey.yasskin.info/