RE: [docbook] inserting general entities

Roger,

When you write this:
use the following tag is your main document:
<xi:include href="bibliography.xml"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude";></xi:include>

I am assuming you meant "in your main document" as opposed to "is". When I
do put it this way in my main document it doesn't validate. Do you have to
do something else to the DTD or does it not matter to the Saxon processor?

Just for fun, here is a little DocBook document I tested with (which didn't
validate):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE set SYSTEM "C:\studies\tools\dtd\docbookx.dtd">

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
	href="C:\studies\tools\xsl\xhtml\docbook.xsl"?>

<set>
	<title>Test Document Studies</title>
   	<xi:include href="book3.xml"
		xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2003/XInclude";>
	</xi:include>
</set>

Obviously, I am using Saxon on Windows machine

Thanks,
René