Re: [docbook] DocBook DTD

Hi Elvira,

Sounds like you need a few tips to get started.  Here are the most
common elements we use for most of our documents.  We're working in
SGML, so some parts of this book won't pertain to you, but the elements
will.  Good luck!

http://developers.cogentrts.com/cogent/prepdoc/pd-axfrequentlyuseddocbooktags.html

Cheerio!

Bob