Re: [docbook] Docbook guidance

When it comes to versioning, you should also consider the revision and
revisionflag attributes, which are availible for all elements (common
attribute).

Another tools, which miht be usefull is Norms DiffMk tool, availible at

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/diffmk/

I have not used it succesfully yet myself, but hope to do it in the
furture.

Regards,

Jens