WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

LEXMARK WORLD AGENCY,THE NETHERLANDS.
LELIAN BV 002 BS AMSTELVEEN,
THE NETHERLANDS.
FAX : +31-206-006-491.
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: LWA/LP /3362890/04
BATCH: 44/00379/LWA/700
ATTENTION: AWARD NOTIFICATION .
We are pleased to inform you that you are part of the winners at the
recent LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION held 4th of February  2004. You are attached to ticket numberYou have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of US$1 million credited to file REFNO:LWA/LP /3362890/04.This is from total prize money of US$50Million among the international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand,America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program,
which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your funds is now deposited with a financial institute
insured in your name/ticket and batch number.
Due to the mix-up of some names and ticket numbers,we ask that you keep
this award strictly from public notice until your claim have been
processes and your funds will be transfer to your designated bank account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate
in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim
Agent: MR DUSAN TELI
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
Email :lexmarkagency@netscape.net
Telephone:+31-630-350-219.
For due processing and the remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 27th February 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers to any of our correspondences
worldwide. Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Any breach confidentiality on the part of any winners will result to
disqualification
Congratulations again from all our staffs and thanks for being part of
our promotions program.
Sincerely,
VENNESA VAN MOL
THE PROMOTIONS SECETARY
N.B...... WE APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY OF THE THIS INFORMATION.!!!