[docbook] Docbook suggestions

For the last year or so, I've been putting docbook to a use I don't think it was intended for: writing a novel.  Of course, the "book->chapter->sect1->...->para" hierarchy doesn't really express the structure of a novel very well -- something like "book->chapter->scene->para."  I've been mapping "scene" to "sect1", "skip"s to "sect2," etc.  This works fairly well, but the semantic tags don't really match the elements, which, after all, is the whole purpose of docbook.

So, DocBook Technical Committee, is there any chance of adding a "novel" hierarchy to the existing "technical document" hierarchy?

Chris Moller
--
chlmsig Christian H. L. Moller
Moller Software Development Services, LLC