Re: [docbook] DocBook+Ant+Math

The file in question is an SGML file, not an
XML file.  It starts with:

<!doctype book public "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN" ...

This references the SGML DocBook DTD.
Also, in XML, DOCTYPE and PUBLIC must be in uppercase.

So you need to use SGML tools to process this file.
XSL tools won't work.

bobs

                                            email: bobs@sco.com