Re: [docbook] mediaobject fileref troubles

Ok, so this was the reason: xsltproc does not support textdata, yet. When I changed over to using xincludes, xsltproc works fine and produces the expected result.

Daniel, do you plan to include support for textdata in one of the next releases of xsltproc?

Thanks to Bob and Tobias for their help.

Patrick

Bob Stayton schrieb:
Text insertions are handled by a docbook XSL extension
function.  Graphics files are simply referenced in the
output, but a text file has to be filtered to escape
angle brackets and ampersands.  See this reference
to see what you need for text insertions:

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/SolveProblems.html#ProgramListings

Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796 The SCO Group fax: (831) 429-1887 email: bobs@sco.com