[docbook] Questions about the "pauses" within a chapter RFE

I noticed that the RFE that I submitted has been
looked at by Mr. Walsh. Two questions:

1) Does that mean that it will (eventually) be
implemented?

2) If the answer to question #1 is yes, what will the
DocBook syntax for the RFE look like?

I ask the second question mainly because I want
whatever short-term customizations I make to DocBook
and the stylesheets to match whatever the final syntax
will be, in order to minimize the changes I need to
make if I ditch the customizations.