Re: [docbook] Question: address within entry

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 01:22:54PM +0200, Oliver Fischer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I discoverd just now, that I can not put address within entry (cell
> of a table). Is there a good reason for that?

Not that I know of.
The DocBook Technical Committee has an active agenda
item to review which info elements are appropriate
for inclusion in inline content outside of the *info
elements.  I'll add the content of <entry> to that
discussion.

Currently address is permitted inside <para>, but
not directly in <entry>.  So as a workaround you could

                                            email: bobs at sco dot com