Re: [docbook] Clean way to insert a "pause" between blocks of paragraphs?

On Friday 28 March 2003 21:35, James J. Ramsey wrote:
> I'd like it even better if it didn't take a PI to
> accomplish. Maybe a <chapterpause/> tag? (Of course,
> that won't help me in the short run.)

Me too. However, how would we call such a tag? Maybe just <pause />
would be pretty enough. I sometimes (abuse?) DocBook for fictional prose,
where such pauses often occur, since there are no titled sections in prose.
I don't know how they call these divisions. Perhaps a <seperation /> or
a <break />. They're often rendered by little decorative stars, etc, which is
nicely indicated by <seperation />.

 - Rowan

--
Mr. de-rainforester,