Re: [docbook] Email tags?

Norman Walsh wrote:

As far as I can tell, there isn't a pattern to anything that's going
on right now. OASIS is moving the lists and they seem to have got
about half of the stuff moved over when some database problem caused
them to pause. I expect there'll be more of a pattern when they finish
the transition.

Right now there are messages coming through that I can't approve. There
are unsubscribe requests that I can't process. There's spam I can't stop.
<scream role="long-and-loud"/>.

Also (in case you didn't know):

* The search returns 404
  (http://lists.oasis-open.org/htdig/bin/htsearch[...])

* Posts seem to have changed URLs (one URL pointed to message a,
  now brings message b).

Tobi

-- http://www.pinkjuice.com/