Re: exercises?

John,

I'm sure more expert information is coming, but I'll give it a shot. Your numbering is handled in your stylesheet as I believe your use of icons.

Are you using the elements supplied in the DocBook DTD or are you developing your own?

Sincerely, Jeff Biss

John Lenton wrote:

I'm writing a book of sorts, that has exercises throughout. I'm having
trouble with these, because first I find no obvious ways of having
them be numbered automatically. And second, I'm wanting to be able to
mark some of the exercises with one or more icons, as in 'Difficult',
etc. Any pointers as to how I can do this?