Suggestion on navtowith, please

Hi,

This list was great help to me in creating my home page; thanks to all.

One more issue came up with my site ie the width of the side menu. Seeing <xsl:param name="navtowidth">220</xsl:param> in param.xsl, I inserted a image of 220 pixel long at the left side of the header to align its edge (image's edge) with the edge of left menu beneath it. It worked fine, but not for all menu items. When I choose some items, the length of navtowidth goes crazy -- choosing some item produces more than 220, while others shorter than that. Some browsers are better than others (Mozilla-1.0 is better than netscape4.77, for example).

Can some one on the list point me to right direction, please? Is it browser issue? CSS issue or some thing I have to do on xsl?

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Damar