NEED HELP on XML:FO and XSL:FO

Hi,

I have to Generate HTML,PDF,PS,ASCII outputs using XSLT on XML.

I write XSL file which when applied to XML gives HTML output. To generate
PDF and other outputs, as per info available on net, multiple formats can be
generated using XML:FO and XSL:FO and its giving beatiful results. But the
basic issues is how to generated XML:FO from normal XML file and XSL:FO from
normal XSL file?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards!!!

Rakesh Dwivedi