-WEBSITE: multiple toc

I saw in the docbook-website example that you can have multiple toc,
but is it possible that a toc refer to another?

<toc id="toc1">
  <tocentry/>
  <tocentry refid="toc2"/>
</toc>

<toc id="toc2">
  <tocentry/>
</toc>

I'd like a toc that is the same for all the website and never change
(no expansion), aka top right of every pages, and a toc in a left
tabular, but I do not want to expand to much:

toc
  +-- tocentry
  +-- toc <--- this toc have to be root when you access it
        +-- tocentry
        +-- tocentry
  +-- toc
  +-- tocentry

So:

toc
  +-- tocentry
  +-- toc <--- if you click here
  +-- toc
  +-- tocentry

toc
  +-- tocentry
  +-- tocentry

Very sorry for my english! I hope every one understood!

-- Arnaud Vandyck <http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/>