RE: Image callouts supported by XSL-FO stylesheet?

> No, in reading the XSL stylesheets it seems they don't
> support the areaspec element for callouts in
> imageobjectco.  Neither for HTML nor FO output.  Areaspec
> is only supported in programlistingco and screenco for
> callouts in text displays.

Hmm that's a shame. I'll have to have a close look at the XSL-FO spec
and see if it supports overlaying graphics and relative positioning.
Until now I just assumed it was doable. :)

In the meantime, I can put the callout bullets on the image myself.

Kevin Yank
Technical Business Director
SitePoint.com - Master the Web!

e: kevin@sitepoint.com