"titlepage" == "pagetitle"

One of the more confusing things I've found in the (generally very
wonderful and amazing) DocBook XSL material is that, at least when
producing chunked HTML, the templates in "titlepage.mode" actually apply
to *page titles*, not just the "title page" (which may not even be
generated).  It took me a long time to figure out how to suppress
display of abstracts in the page title area because I assumed that all
the mentions of "titlepage" referred to some, um, "title page", which I
wasn't even generating.  It might help other people trying to do similar
things if this mode, and discussions of it, would refer to "page titles"
instead.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks for the fabulous resource!

--
Noel Bush <noel@x-31.com>