Re: DOCBOOK:

You can have a look at: http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/titlepage.html

Regards
Adrian

P.S. Sorry if you receive this email twice but I posted it to the list tuesday night and I havent received it so maybe there was an address mistake.

Mathieu Leduc-Hamel wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to make the documentation of my company in the docbook format, but
they want a particular layout of document.

All is working great in exception of the footing and the heading of each pages.
Anybody can help me to doing that? How can I define a default footing and
heading for my documentation with the DSSSL stylesheet and the SGML version of
the docbook?

                                              Mathieu Leduc-Hamel
                                              Savoir-Faire Linux inc.

--
"Time never dies, circle is not round..."
V I S U A L   T O O L S