Images and Docbook 4.2

Hello there. I am very new to docbook, but so far it has been a huge
help to me. I do have a question about it though.

I'm currently running Debian (sid). The docbook packages I have now are:
ii  docbook        4.2-1          SGML DTD for authors of technical
documentat
ii  docbook-dsssl  1.77-1         Modular DocBook DSSSL stylesheets, for
print
ii  docbook-utils  0.6.11-1       Convert Docbook files to other formats
(HTML
ii  docbook-xml    4.2-1          XML DTD for DocBook, also known as
DocBk XML

These work as per the docbook guide I've found online, except for
embeding images. I realize the docbook guide covers 3.1, but I'm unsure
where to find help for syntax/semantics for docbook 4.2. If some kind
soul could point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful. I've
visted the FAQ, but so far all I've seen is this reference:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/markup.html#d5e1024

This doesnt quite help me out with syntax. An example would be great. A
pointer on how to find this stuff out for myself would be even better!

Thanks much for your time.

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that
I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.

--Tool "Parabola"

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc