Re: Simplified DocBook Q: Nested Section elements

/ Peter Brooks <pbrooks@appliedsemantics.com> was heard to say:
| It appears that if I create a handful of sections to map out the (somewhat
| known) structure of a document in progress, then create some content in one
| of the sections (as it is provided to me), if I attempt to nest a section
| within that section that now has content, it is not possible - the section
| element is not offered in the list of allowed elements.

All the sections have to come "last". In other words, if you have this structure:

<section>
<title>Some Title</title>

<!-- point A -->

<para>Some material</para>

<!-- point B -->

</section>

You can add a new section at "point B" but not at "point A" (because
that would put the paragraph after the section and that's not
allowed).

Does that help?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Well-being is attained by little
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and little, and nevertheless it is
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | no little thing itself.--Zen of