Re: Upcast to Docbook?

At 11:29 20/08/2002, you wrote:
>Hi there
>
>Has anyone done any work on stylesheets to transform the XML results for
>the RTF to XML converter called Upcast?

Yes, today... and no, I left the stylesheet at work!

>Upcast seems to create a better XML structure from my Word docs than (say)
>Logictran & Majix has but it has it's own Generic DTD - I'd rather not
>re-invent the wheel if possible.

Any rush? I'm on holiday for a week.

It only took a couple of hours. Use the 'flat file' hints in
the xslt faq to look after the grouping issues between heading2 and
the next one.

I produced a chapter, with cross document links and all, from
a fairly straightforward document.

Warning. Clean up the word styling first.
I had sub-title instead of normal styles when i started!

HTH DaveP