Re: Disalloingw printing of pdf-files made with docbook

There is a "security" feature for PDF that adds passwords and no print features. However, the only reason I know about this is because I use a PDF creating printer driver called FinePrint Pro; the manipulation of these features is built into the printer driver configuration GUI. I don't know how one would turn these features on with any other software except for Acrobat perhaps.

So, in theory, the answer to your question is "Yes". Sorry I can't be of more help.

...edN

AE Roy wrote:
I'm writing a rather long (200 pages with lots of colorful screendumps)
userdocumentation for our linuxsystem at my school, and I make pdf-files
with the command 'docbook2pdf', and I wonder if anyone knows if it's
possible to disalloingw printing of this file. Either via docbook, or any
other command on a linuxmachine.

Roy
.