Re: Use of <varargs> and <paramdef>

/ John.Himpel@edwardjones.com was heard to say:
| Is my attempted markup logical or is the DTD more logical?
|
| What is the "proper" way?

This is discussed in the reference page for funcsynopsis[1]. If you file
an RFE, we might be able to fix the content model. (I can't recall, off the top
off my head, if that introduces ambiguity or not.)

[1] http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/funcsynopsis

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Why shouldn't things be largely
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | absurd, futile, and transitory?