Re: Attributes for text direction and language

Dick Hamilton wrote:

> You may want to check out the unicode organization's web site.
> They have a lot of information and at least one archived mailing
> list that might give you some information if you decide to pursue
> a unicode approach.

Thank you very much for taking the trouble of checking various things.
I may be wrong, but it seems to me that one can control the text
direction with fo:bidi-override (together with the phrase element and
the role attribute):

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_bidi-override

Tsuguya Sasaki
http://www.ts-cyberia.net/