Macromedia Flash file in docbook

I use docbook as the format to store content for my website. Now, there is a
new page that need to use Macromedia Flash (.swf) file. After looked at the
reference of mediaobject, it seems none of them is for holding this kind of
web animation file. And obviously, the docbook xsl doesn't support the
transformation of flash movie.
(http://docbook.sourceforge.net/projects/xsl/) Am I correct? So, could
anybody give me an advice on the preferred way to store and transform
docbook with flash?

regards,
mingfai

p.s. the following is the Content Model of mediaobject:

mediaobject ::=
(objectinfo?,
 (videoobject|audioobject|imageobject|textobject)+,
 caption?)