Re: Image scaling issues with DocBook

/ Ben Rockwood <BRockwood@homestead-inc.com> was heard to say:
| Firstly, when images are used, is there a way I can make sure they
| are centered on the output page (of either html or pdf)?  I doesn't
| look very pro when they are aligned to the left.

Have you tried align='center' on the image?

| Secondly, and more importantly, my images aren't scaling.  Is there
| a way to ensure that my images are scaled appropirately for the output?

As Yann suggests, this will probably be improved after 4.2 comes out.
The fact is, previous versions of DocBook just don't have the right
selection of attributes for ambiguously specifying the desired
scaling.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Man's sensitivity to little things
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and insensitivity to the greatest
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | are the signs of a strange