Building docbook: Where is the bibliography ?

Hi,

I'm new to this list and I'm currently trying to build docbook from the
CVS sources hosted at Sourceforge.

As it's stated in the source tree, the sources are not in a state
which allows external building (hardcoded reference to local resources
etc.) but I managed to overcome many (I suppose: most) of the
problems.  The single remaining problem I still seem to have is, that
as well `xmlcharent/spec/entities.xml' as also
docbook/spec/docbook.xml contain a `<bibliography>' element, the
standard `bibliography.collection' refers an empty document at Oasis,
which even cannot be accessed by my build system (Firewall &
HTTP-Proxy) and no bibliography is included in the source tree.
Can anybody help me and send me a copy of the bibliography ?

Several further questions and remarks:

1) Wouldn't it be possible to include `tr.xsl' and the accompanying
   `titlepage.xsl' into the source tree. I found them after some ugly
   searching on a mailing list.
2) It might well be that I will write an Ant build file for parts of the
   source tree, adapted to my local needs and hence not to be reused
   at other sites immediately. Nevertheless I could be a starting point
   to shift the docbook build system from Make to Ant. I think this should
   be appropriate, because:
   a) You don't need a confusing system of currently 68 Makefiles.
   b) Ant should be far faster, because it must not restart the JVM
      several hundred when starting the XML parser or the XSLT engine.
   c) Using Ant it should be simpler to make the build system independent
      of local particularities.
   Unfortunately I won't be able to give any further support than to
   provide an initial version of a build file. Nevertheless if there is
   an interest in switching to Ant I could provide that initial version.

--
Holger Krug
hkrug@rationalizer.com