Re: Adding metainfo to more places

>From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
>Subject: DOCBOOK: Adding metainfo to more places
>Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:37:58 -0500
>
>Our plan of record is to add a single new *info element (and not
>EquationInfo, ExampleInfo, etc.). Suggestions for the name of this
>single info element are also solicited.

I think the '*info' convention is worth preserving.  I think just plain
'info' is too vague.  I like 'metainfo', but I think it's also a bit on the
vague side.  Therefore, I think a good alternative might be 'blockinfo',
which I regard as adequately descriptive, but also suitably generic.

Matt Gruenke