From: David Cramer
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 4:19 PM
To: Carlos Araya; docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Target is only technical docs?

Tim,
The modular design of the dtd also makes it easy to pull parts into
another dtd of
your own creation. For example, you might create a resume.dtd that at
some points allows docbook paras (and the paras take the standard
docbook inlines). See http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ch05.html. I do
know of a resume dtd <https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlresume>, but
unfortunately it doesn't use docbook in this way, so one of its
weaknesses is a lack of inline elements. I've been meaning to post that
as a suggestion for that project.

David

<snip>