Where is the declaration that say that element set is the root

Hi !

	First thing, I want to say to you I am "newbie" with docbook.

	To help me understand where the links are made with the different elements
you found in this DTD, I need to know where is the declaration that say that
element set is the root element ?

Thank you !
Benoît Sévigny, Revenu Québec
DSP-SSPVAL, 5-1-7