Re: How to generate the .olink file with OpenJade

Done, and it does compile, but...

in the generad HTML document, the link text is missing.
For instance the test specified between the two
<olink ...>my text</olink> tags does not generate
a link named "my text". It just generate normal text
(blah blah my text blah blah).

Is the modspec element correct i defined correct?
The external document I want to refer is a glossary,
and the localinfo property actually points to
a glossterm element. Could that be a problem?

Giuseppe.