Re: author email

Jack Moffitt <jack@xiph.org> writes:

> [...]
> Now DocBook:TDG 2.0.2 says:
>
> "AuthorBlurb and Affiliation will be removed from the inline content of
> Author in DocBook V4.0. A new wrapper element will be created to hold
> Author, AuthorBlurb, and Affiliation."

I think that decision must have been reconsidered at some point by the
TC, because in DocBook 4.x, AuthorBlurb and Affiliation are still
valid child elements of Author, and there is no new wrapper element in
between.

The content model for Author is still just:

  <!ELEMENT author ((%person.ident.mix;)+)>$

and the entity declaration for %person.ident.mix is:

  <!ENTITY % person.ident.mix
   "honorific|firstname|surname|lineage|othername|affiliation