From: KRUMPOLEC Martin [mailto:krumpolec@asset.sk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:50 PM
To: 'ndw@nwalsh.com'
Cc: 'docbook@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: DOCBOOK: dtdparse

Hi Norm,

  I would like to include documented DTD in larger document
  (DocBook of course) so I took a look at alternatives ...
  One interesting is dtddoc but who likes python :-) and
  another one is dtdparse ... (have I missed something ?)

  After a little bit of fooling around I found out that
  dtdparse doesn't propagate comments from original DTD
  into intermediate XML so I got stuck ...

  Do you plan to support this "feature" someday ?

Thank you

Martin

--
Martin Krumpolec <krumpo@pobox.sk>