Re: DocBook: The Definitive Guide V2.0.2 published online

/ Vladimir Ivanovic <ivanovic@parc.xerox.com> was heard to say:
| 1. Thanks enormously for .... your support on both the docbook &
|    dockbook-apps mailing lists ... and for your work on the various
|    standards committees ... and for writing "DocBook: The Definitive
|    Guide" ... and more that can't remember off hand.

Thanks.

| 2. I'm old-fashioned: Where can buy a non-online version, i.e. a bound
|    hardcopy? The O'Reilly website lists only the first edition.

There's no official schedule for a hardcopy printing of the second
edition.  Lenny and I (and various co-conspirators) will be continuing
to update the sources and the online copy for "a while" at least.

We'll post another announcement when O'Reilly is ready to publish the
second edition.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | As a general rule, the most successful
http://nwalsh.com/            | man in life is the man who has the best