Ordered lists using Continuation within an Informal Table

Hello all,

I'm having troubles with the conversion of an ordered list using the
'Continuation' attribute within an informal table.
I'm marking up sequential interactions in use cases, (a table with 2
columns - one for each actor - and rows that sequentially walk through
interactions between the two.)

The markup transforms beautifully into html. Framemaker +SGML imports the
markup in a perfectly reasonable way, but the transformation is trashed in
the rtf versions.

Is there something I'm missing here?  Does rtf not like the list within a
table?

Thanks!
Donna K. Kidwell
Technical Communicator for Athens Group:
     An employee-owned consulting firm, specializing in
     technology strategy and custom software development.
http://www.athensgroup.com